The NFL is here! In tonight's kickoff to the NFL season, we have a very slight lean. And note that that we want to clarify differing actions for some of our readers and members.
- Some of our members bet ATS or “Against the Spread.”
- Others participate in pools against friends (or very large pools organized by groups or organizations).
Sometimes, the actions for these participants can vary widely.
- In today's kickoff game, we have the KC Chiefs against the Detroit Lions. KC is favored by just -4.5.
The sports marketplace activity leads us to a very slight lean for the Lions. Bigger money is on the Lions, although bets are fairly evenly split.
- Personally, our analysts will probably lay off of this game. Some of our team does not believe in Detroit's hype.
- On the other hand, several pools have locked the point spread at the early opening line closer to KC -6.5. With that kind of point value - especially near the key number of 6, we like the Lions even more.
Enjoy the NFL season and thank you to our Members!